Reworking Old Projects

Along with reworking the functionality of the Zombie Tag game I am also streamlining the project folder to contain ONLY the Zombie Tag game. Let me explain, originally I created Project Playground as a way for me to experiment with ideas and the A* Pathfinding system. In this project I made a game of tag and dodge ball, then I made zombie tag. Zombie tag is the one I took the farthest but it never got its own unity project folder, now I made a copy of the original and am removing the non-Zombie Tag elements. This also involves revamping the score system and redesigning the main menu.